The Windham Regional Career Center mission is to provide all learners with skills and competencies leading to post-secondary success. The Career Center supports a system of communication promoting an organizational climate that maximizes learning opportunities. The Career Center utilizes advanced technology to deliver valid curriculum aligned with recognized educational and industry standards and competencies to all learners in Windham County and the surrounding region.
One Mission — Learner Success
- A highly qualified, dedicated, caring administration and staff that models lifelong learning and professionalism.
- A safe, positive, respectful, environment which celebrates learning and achievement for all.
- A culture with high expectations that promotes intellectual curiosity and creative thinking along with personal responsibility, effort, and citizenship.
- An administration and staff that provides a consistent approach to attendance and discipline with appropriate timely consequences.
- A supportive and involved learning community (which also includes students, parents, and staff) that provides an evolving and innovative curriculum that produces confident, self-motivated, skilled graduates with a solid work ethic.
The Windham Regional Career Center endeavors to maintain a safe and healthy school. Career Center staff are committed to demonstrating the following:
- Caring and supportive action
- Maintaining accessibility for students
- Displaying a positive attitude towards all on our campus
Windham Regional Career Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or age in its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Kate Margaitis, Nondiscrimination Coordinator, Brattleboro Union High School Campus, 131 Fairground Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 (802) 451-3412 email: email@example.com