Conversation Starter (for new members)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kim Freeman
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Thank you for joining our conversation. Please note that this is new technology for us; we will, in fact, be building the plane and flying it, too. We suspect for some of you, this may be new as well. With this in mind, we have created this “topic” and would love for each of you, as you join the group, to stop by and introduce yourself in any way that you feel comfortable. We would love to know who you are, where you are from, and what role you play in EDI in CTE.

Bill Sevigny
    Keymaster

Hello everyone 🙂 I am Bill Sevigny. I am the Electrical Tech. instructor at Windham Regional Career Center located in Brattleboro, VT. I am a master electrician with 35 years experience. I have a bachelor of science degree in Occupational Health and Safety. I taught for 17 years for our regions electrical apprenticeship program. I started teaching at the career center in the fall of 2021.

Kim Freeman
    Keymaster

Hi, This is Kim Freeman. I am the Early Childhood Education Instructor for WRCC. I have been working with WRCC since the fall of 2020. Equity, diversity, and inclusion have long been a part of my work with young children, and I enjoy furthering my understanding and practice in this role as an instructor. I partner with Bill to guide our colleagues towards EDI assessment. I am a member of the Vermont Equity Learning Cohort. I look forward to further conversation.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.